The Bob hairstyle never really goes out of style. It just keeps cycling back into fashion on a regular basis. Bobs come in many shapes, sizes, and colors. Some are shoulder-length, others tease with a bit of earlobe. Some have bangs (fringe), others do not. Some are golden blonde, others hot pink with green polka dots. Bobs with bangs or no-bangs, side or straight partings, sleek or curly, angled or straight, ear length or long, the bob style haircut is here to stay. Since 2006 is all about the romantic look, Bobs can be cut to have a softer more romantic edge. Hair color can also be used to soften a traditional Bob.
Bob hair style is a common type of short hairstyle. It is suitable for natural waves which can be blow dried straight. Bob hair cut is the best style for woman who prefers lower cut hairstyles. For bob hair stye the hair should be absolutely level across the base of the earlobes, and cut blunt and it requires great accuracy so only the best hairdresser is good enough. A graduated bob with a short nape and sides caressing the cheeks. The short nape makes a perfect combination with a buttonfront blouse or shirt. This is a stunning good look for business women. For bob Hairstyling - After washing the hair, apply mousse. Roll up the hair on large rollers from the parting and leave to dry, or blow-dry over a thick, rounded brush. Backcomb lightly from underneath at the roots. The bob hairstyle of 1960s is still in fashion in todays world. Hairstyle trend of 1920s, the bob hasn't lost its charm with passage of time. With a bit of variation such as a geometric cut, short and curly bobs are still popular. Bobs can be modified according to face shapes and hair length. Modern yet classic, the bob hairstyle comes in stylish variations. You can spice up bob hairstyles in many ways. Choose between bobs that are all one length or shorter on one side and longer on the other. Bobs with shaggy edges or a range of layers enjoy wide preference among women who sport longer hair. Beat the summer heat with a stylish bob hairstyle. For the initial bob cut, take the help of a professional hair stylist. All you need to maintain bob is a comb and mirror.
Tips for bob hair style
- After it is dry apply hair crème to give it a piecy look and to get rid of frizz and fly-away ends.
- Long, medium and short layers can do wonders to spice up any bob hairstyle. You can flip your ends out and also use contrasting hair color. You can use a darker shade on the top and go lighter as you cover the ends.
- Blow it dry with a large round brush. This will create the fullness and rounded shape.
- After shampooing and conditioning with products formulated for volume, apply a firm styling foam.
- Use a flexible hold hairspray to hold the bangs in place.
- For the scrunched bob style, use the dryer on the root areas of your hair. The ends of the hair should be damp. Put a diffuser on your blower and gently scrunch your hair pushing fullness into the crown.
- The 'inverted bob' is one of the hot hairstyles for 2006. This bob hairstyle is worn tapered around the perimeter keeping it close at the neckline